Final show of Season ONE of the SENSITIVE NICE GUY SHOW!
Good times behind us, and even better ones ahead! In this year’s final show, I cover the following:
- My recent appearance as ‘Johnny Utah’ in “Point Break Live”. You can see my greatest hits here. Good times!
- Bachelor Party madness in the Big Apple. Strippers.
- Year in review…what a year. Did so much, had so much fun, and learned even more.
- I pitch to you my two books, “My Ex-Wife Wants Me Back,” and “The Ghost and Josh Parker.”
- Be the Captain of your own Ship
- See the relationship for what it is, not for what you want it to be
- Take risks, always do what you are afraid to do, kick ass and take names
Thank you all so much for listening, I love doing this show for you, and we’ll be back in 2011! Happy New Year!
PS: Check out the Stitcher EXTRA CONTENT show HERE!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |