Tonight, I am joined for part 2 of an interview with a couple of entrepreneurs, Jerry Powell and Jeff Szalay, who are in the planning stages of building a Star Trek themed Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Yup, I’m a Trekkie-dork, and I dont care.
- Why Star Trek: The Experience closed after 10 successful years at the Las Vegas Hilton
- What almost happened in 1992…
- What they have in mind for their venture
- Brand Management and Vegas Economics
- How awesome the King of Jordan is
- The real definition of Networking
- And More!