Tonight, Filmmaker/Comedian Tom Naughton joins me in a “best of” to talk about his film, “FatHead,” as well as:
- Morgan Spurlock is a good guy and a funny comedian, but perhaps dishonest. Where is his food diary? (Tom’s is right here).
- Michael Moore is an outright liar.
- Low carbs in your diet is a good thing
- Be careful; not all calories are created equal
- Being a Vegan does not keep you healthy or alive (RIP, Linda McCartney)
- How Tom met his wife
- It was Vegetarian activists that gave us the “low-fat” diet that is complete baloney
- “Partly-Hyrdogenated Vegetable Oil” is the devil
- And more!
I know that many of you struggle with weight and appearance, so this is absolutely a show you don’t want to miss! Check out Fat-Head on Netflix!