Just kidding, ladies As Hurricane Sandy (Eh? Sandy) makes windfall on our beloved NYC, Sue and I blow harder than the wind about:
- First off, a buddy of mine calls in from NYC and gives us the scoop from the ground level
- How “Coming to America” shaped my view of how to treat a lady
- “The Book of Mormon” and the completely shameless cash grab for charity at the end of the performance
- How women won’t let guys have anything without them anymore
- Sarah Silverman’s awesome father telling this dipshit rabbi to go f–k himself
- My musings about your ex’s giving you dating advice
- And more!