Tonight, I discuss what I’ve learned doing 400 episodes of the SNG SHOW…can you believe it? I can’t.
In no particular order…
- Always be a Mixed Mental Artist.
- Understand that every day is a gift
- When you put something online, why are you doing it?
- Dating is a rollercoaster; enjoy the ride
- Follow the SNG rules for long-term happiness
- Thing aren’t going to happen to you; make things happen
- Things will happen to you; play your cards right
- Every bad thing is a learning experience if you decide to make it so
- Learn when to stand up for yourself, and when is always
- Use Active Thinking and Observe your Gremlin
- Write down your, “Best You.”
- Write down your major life goals…and start walking
- If you’re bored, you’re doing it wrong
- Everyone is listening. Act accordingly
- The Worst People you will meet in life can be your best teachers if you let them
- Admit your faults. Out loud. Observe. Again, the Gremlin
- Some days are just gonna suck. Tomorrow will be better
- Be grateful, always