First one of the new year and live from Almaza on Venice, I wax poetic about:
- I re-examine the questions from the picture above, answer them cold, then listen to my answers from a year ago. It was a fascinating experiment
- Why my son shouldn’t take advice from certain female friends of his
- Why I won’t mock Amy Winehouse’s father for thinking his daughter is a ghost
I also answer the following questions:
- In one sentence, who are you?
- In one word, what do you live for?
- What is worth the pain
- What will you never give up on?
- What do you always try to avoid?
- What’s something you take for granted every day?
- What do you need most right now?
- What would you immediately do differently if you knew that no one would judge you
- What’s something nobody could ever steal from you?
- What would you like to forgive right now
- Happiness is not….
- What impact do you want to leave on the people you love?
- Life is too short to tolerate…
- What’s something that use to scare you, but no longer does?
- What do you want to remember forever?
- What do you always look forward to?
- What recently reminded you of how fast time flies?
- What’s something everyond should be able to say before they die