- the more honest you are with yourself the happier you’ll be become
- How I screwed up this weekend at my college homecoming
- Thoughts about being a Dad in 2018
- and more!
Time to bid farewell to my furry little roommate. I decided that she deserved to be in the room for a eulogy. Thanks for listening. I hope this helps you.
The title says it all. Enjoy.
Okay seriously, thanks for listening.
Tough one tonight, and it’s for the parents. Plot twist; if you aren’t a parent, it’s for you too.
Tonight, I try to make sense of life’s chaos, fail, but discover that it’s okay. Enjoy.
NOTE: Check out my Patreon Page.
Go find it.
Social Media brings out the worst of us. I ramble for 40 minutes and change.
After that, head over to my patreon page for more!
Tonight’s show centers around why I have no interest in the nonsense that is cluttering our culture today. I have better things to do. So do you. Also, Burt Reynolds died. Do you even know who he is?
Tonight, I wax poetic about what the greater good could mean, some thoughts on procrastination as well a time I turned down an opportunity to get drunk with a sports hero of mine. Enjoy!
We’re back! Tonight, I wax poetic about:
- How I let my emotions get the best of me at a hardware store recently
- The Gamma Way of Life (With this definition: Alphas are predators, Betas are prey, while Gammas refuse to be either one)
- Moments in which I was bullied, but also moment where I was the bully. I regret both.
- Update on Chloe (still here)
- And oh SO much more
Thanks for listening.
Jack-Man and I wise poetic about life, love and loss in the first part. Then I return to the mainland and ramble further. Enjoy.
Please. Please. Stop. This. Now.
Being a child of divorce sucked. And it didn’t suck nearly as much as it could have because it WASN’T IN PUBLIC. I talk about that, and a lot more tonight. Enjoy!
Fellas, my lady-friends got some complaints. And please don’t be like this guy when a girl dumps you:
Happy Fourth of July, everyone! Tonight, I wax poetic and crack wise about how there is a wrong way, a worse way, and a right way to approach life. I also tip the cap to Ahmed Best, who is a wonderful performer, end of story. Enjoy!
Do check out my friend Christopher Lockett’s amazing new documentary, “Until They’re Gone,” which is available on Amazon Prime!
Good evening, everybody!
On this, the celebration of my birth 41 years ago, I wish to say the following, the intent of my show for the past 9 years and change:
Help others. Volunteer. Hold a door. Buy a drink for someone anonymously. Give in a loved one’s name. Show kindness (do not be a bully, do not allow someone to bully you).
Listen to someone with compassion and kindness.
Spread the love. Attack hate with love. Forgive those who trespass against you, and most of all, forgive yourself.
You are not who you were yesterday. You don’t have to be better than anyone else. You just have to try to be better than you were yesterday (thank you, Harry Hart).
PS: Check out the Patreon Page!!!
PPS: Learn a bittersweet lesson of love and life here:
As someone who has never suffered from depression, I offer a few words of advice to those of us who believe that suicide is a selfish act. Thank you for listening.
National Suicide Hotline 1 800 273 8255
Good evening and welcome back! Tonight, I wax poetic and use the force to discuss:
- Why is everyone so sensitive these days?
- “Hot teachers” and the boys they, “have sex with.”
- My parental anxieties that I (mostly) have under control
- Chloe Tumor News
- And more!
Thanks for listening,
Hello! Welcome back! Tonight, I wax poetic about:
- Why Pay it Forward is something we should all do more often
- Daryl Davis is an American hero
- How I recently screwed up as a Dad
- Why you should thank every single person who dumped you
- and more!!!
Thanks for listening! email me! firstname.lastname@example.org