All about this little guy and my incredible adventure in becoming a father. Enjoy!
This will be the last show before I officially become a father. Time to go out with a bang.
Hence, I ramble for an hour and change about what lessons I wish to pass on to him. Enjoy!
- Give the world value
- The world doesn’t run on your feelings
- Treat women as equals but don’t brown nose
- Make yourself happy alone
- What isn’t earned isn’t appreciated
- Just because it’s normal doesn’t mean it’s right
- Be kind, not nice
- Practice active thinking
- Practice delayed gratification
- Have compassion for others
- Learn through rejection
- Learn from the past, live in the present, prepare for the future
Hello! Thanksgiving is upon upon us and so is the birth of my son (13 days and counting). Tonight, I wax poetic about:
- How to handle the dysfunctional moon bat in your Thanksgiving family dinner (if you can’t spot it, it’s you)
- Tips for Dads from the excellent, “Dudes to Dads,” podcast
- Update on Chloe and her fight against cancer
- What to do if you realize that you are a rebound for someone
- Advice on using active gratitude to better you life
Tonight, I wax poetic about:
- Chloe’s current status in her fight against cancer
- Why Social Media sucking out our life force is a major theme in my upcoming book’s sequel
- Why judging all members of a race/gender/??? is counterproductive and stupid
- How the, “Friend Zone,” can be anti-woman, but not always
- Why I regret much but might not apologize depending on the situation
- And more!