All about this little guy and my incredible adventure in becoming a father. Enjoy!
This will be the last show before I officially become a father. Time to go out with a bang.
Hence, I ramble for an hour and change about what lessons I wish to pass on to him. Enjoy!
- Give the world value
- The world doesn’t run on your feelings
- Treat women as equals but don’t brown nose
- Make yourself happy alone
- What isn’t earned isn’t appreciated
- Just because it’s normal doesn’t mean it’s right
- Be kind, not nice
- Practice active thinking
- Practice delayed gratification
- Have compassion for others
- Learn through rejection
- Learn from the past, live in the present, prepare for the future
Tonight, I ramble. A lot. About what? I forget I recorded it last week and didn’t take notes. Too bad.
ENJOY! OR ELSE.
Recorded from my room at the Maswik Lodge, right smack-dab on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, I discuss what I plan to do the next day (hike to the bottom and back) as well as some dating tips that stuck my fancy when I recorded this (on 4/22/16). Enjoy!
NOTE: Please consider joining and donating to this wonderful organization, of which my late father helped in honor of our nation’s greatest natural treasure.