Tonight, I spend the first 15 minutes explaining how to get rid of annoying people who mistake your polite smile for life-long friendship. Then, I ramble a bit about the end of an era. After that, I answer some wacky Quora questions. I also have some fun with people who look like the tattoo monster puked all over them. Enjoy!
Good evening! Tonight, I wax poetic about:
- Dating advice about how you should leave your ex’s alone unless you know exactly what you want from them
- Why we lose interest in people
- Quick thoughts on, “Blade Runner 2049.”
- And most of all, Harvey f—king Weinstein, his crew of enablers, and what it means to be truly brave
Tonight, I’m going deep on my failures of being a raging coward. Granted, I am completely ignoring the times that I was Sade’s Sweetest Taboo, but such is the life of someone still struggling with self-loathing. At least you might get something out of it.
Life happens, and the last 3rd (or so) is about the recent Joss Whedon cluster-f from his ex-wife. I have a more nuanced position the most, at least I’d like to think so.
Good evening, what’s going on? Tonight, I wax my board about:
- Why arguing with crazy people will drive you insane
- Whole30 Fitness update; The Next Step!
- What cracked.com gets right, and wrong, about this article
- Film reviews of, “It’s a Wonderful Life,” and, “Lion.”
- What to do about Spain’s falling birthrates
- Morons texting in movies
- And more!
Good evening, what’s going on? Tonight, I wax my board about
- Whole30 Fitness update; Final Week!
- Those who Envy are destined to fail
- Some thoughts on the hilarious fake craig’s list ad below
- A dating app based on hate (great idea…yeah.)
- And more. Enjoy!
Tonight, I wax poetic about:
- The joys of being off facebook
- Why refusing advice is the worst thing you can do
- How meditation and mindfulness is helping me improve
- Why so many of you are still single (when you don’t wish to be)
- And more
Tonight, I ramble about the Oscar Boycott, guys who won’t call girls because they are scared, and how getting space in a relationship is important for long-term health. Enjoy!
Tonight, I wade through a sea of questions about nagging wives, sex in your 40’s, when to be exclusive, and how it’s never too late to chase your dreams. Go for them!
Unless you want to get back together with an ex. Don’t do that.
NOTE: Audio gets a little wonky about a third of the way through. Sorry ’bout that.
You don’t answer the phone! I answer that, plus a slew of other dating and relationships questions tonight! Enjoy!
And now she’s pleading to find the guy with whom she had a one-nighter on vacation. I talk about it. At length. Enjoy!
Okay, so the show isn’t entirely about that, but hey, you clicked it. Enjoy!
Tonight, Sue and I wax ever-so-poetic about tips on how to get over someone who won’t commit to you, and whether or not sex&booze is better than kids&religion. Enjoy!
We’re back! Tonight, Sue and I wax poetic about a woman who’s soon-to-be-ex-husband has a new hot girlfriend, the Game of Thrones Rape controversy, how to remove someone from your heart, and Bruce/Caitlin Jenner. Enjoy!
Wow. Wow. Enjoy this, folks.
Happy April! Tonight, Sue and I wax ever so poetic about men and women who lie to each other for various reasons, people who sabotage their own relationships, and the most important advice I can give women. Enjoy!
Tonight, Sue and I wax poetic about a guy who is convinced his wife is cheating on him, a woman whose husband wants her to get a breast reduction, and why I am no longer on the Radio I/O Network. Enjoy!
You know, the usual stuff. Enjoy!
Tonight, I blow hard on a listener question of why people chose to be unhappy, my recent move into a new house, and the Oscars. Special shout-out to John Legend (CP’s unite!). Enjoy!