Tonight, Sue and I offer some tips on how to recognize abuse and differentiate it from when you’re the problem, not them. We also talk about depression, money, and more comedians getting in trouble with the PC Fuzz. Enjoy!
Tonight, Sue and I tackle:
- An email from a girl who witnessed a “nice guy” buy a bunch of drinks for girls…
- A look at a “ManBible of Female Truths”
- What men, and women, really want
- The retarded left-wing moonbats at Rolling Stone Magazine
- My thoughts on THAT case…you know…in Florida
- and more!
Tonight, Sue and I dive into the following:
- The various romantic entanglements of “Game of Thrones”
- A girl who can’t stop dating married guys
- An update from our friend Godless Smeghead
- The horrible torture of being in the “friend zone”
- Star Trek Into Darkness and political correctness
- and more!
Welcome to the Future, everybody! 2013! We survived, the Mayans were wrong, and tonight, Sue and I tackle the following:
- This article, and I how I disagree in principle but agree in certain parts on specifics (hint: Guys, if you constantly find yourself in the ‘friend zone’ you have no game).
- An email from a girl who I believe has found herself in a twisted friend zone of her own
- My adventures with the Sensitive Nice Gal looking for a wedding venue
- And more!
Tonight, Sue and I tackle the following:
- The sad yet exhilarating existance of being a sports fan…as well as tips for dating one, and being a sports fan while dating a lady
- This guy, who really has the wrong idea about how to find true love, and maybe the Matchmaking Scam actually is doing the Lord’s work.
- This article, to which I reply, “DUH!”
- And more!
Rockin’ Show tonight with the SNG riding solo. Tonight, I discuss:
- An Email from a dude who did the right thing when a girl tried to put him in the “friend zone”
- The little yap dogs that many women carry around, well…
- Astrology does not make the female gender look good
- I don’t have to respect the beliefs of people who think the Earth was literally formed in 6 days.
- An angry email from a girl who took exception to myself and DJRelapse for thinking that this chick is not attractive
- And more…oh so much more…
Welcome back everyone! Tonight, “live” from the Grand Canyon (eh, almost three weeks ago) comes the first half of today’s show. Then, back to the studio for part two as I discuss:
- The “Rules”…again
- That idiot redneck moron who shot his daughter’s laptop on Facebook.
- Valentine’s Day…my thoughts and criticisms of it
- Diamonds should not be a girl’s best friend
- A piece of hate mail I got, and how one can draw wisdom from the oddest places in life (douchebags)
- And more!
Welcome back everyone! In tonight’s show, I wax poetic about:
- How a guy I know (of) is doing oh so the wrong thing now that his girlfriend has dumped him
- Email from a chick who walked in on her boyfriend “molesting himself” to porn
- First date locations in Los Angeles
- Updates on my writing
- How I lost 14 pounds in 23 days…seriously (I’ll have a full article up in the next couple of weeks, but for now, you gotta listen in).
Be back live February 9!
Merry XMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!
We will be back live on Thursday night (new night from now on), but for now, enjoy this oldie-but-goodie!
Justin Bieber…I’m defending him. Kinda. Enjoy!
Welcome everyone! Today, I dive headfirst into the following:
- How I Met Your Mother, and the great fan site I’m now writing for, Have You Met Ted.com
- Danger Zones, and why you should stay as far away from them as possible
- How you can’t date someone who is emotionally attached to someone else
- Following the Golden Rule of Empathy
- And more!
Marcus Osborne of “Your Straight Male Friend” returns as we discuss:
- The difference between a good woman and an actual golddigger
- Break ups and the “skunk test”
- No shit-talking your baby daddy/mama
- Marcus’s harrowing tale of getting run the fuck over by a succubus
- Maria Shriver and Weiners
Good times! Marcus Osborne of “Your Straight Male Friend” joins me as we discuss the following:
- His awesome show, “Your Straight Male Friend”
- One night stand etiquette
- When do you bang?
- How dumb the “rules” are
- How retarded Romantic Comedies are (Julia Roberts can kiss our asses)
Happy End of April! In tonight’s episode, I discuss the following:
- How much I hate politically correctness
- It’s okay to have humor with domestic abuse, as long as you attack the abuser, not the abused
- Ladies, if he hasn’t kissed you, he’s not a man, and thus not the man for you
- A Rant against the airlines, but praise for Virgin America.
In tonight’s episode, I read an email from a friend about her friend, “Kelly”, who isn’t quite sure when she should start sleeping with a guy. I have my opinions, and I’m sure you’ll have yours. Enjoy!
Towards the end, I also go off on a rant about jerks in movie theaters. I’m sure you’ll agree.
A lot of books out there of how to be dumped. Not a lot of how to do the dumping. Enjoy!
In for one more, Melissa&Eric and I discuss how it’s the little things that count the most.
HAPPY 2010 EVERYBODY!!! And what better way to start SNG10 than with a little VEGAS BABY!
Finally! The Sensitive Nice Guy show broadcasts LIVE (delayed :)) from the sparkling Las Vegas Hilton, and we have two very special guests; April and Vernon, alums of the wonderful Star Trek Experience, of which I was a regular until it closed last year.
And yes, that girl “Tiffany” ended up being a prostitute and propositioned me. Stay tuned…
Ana and I continue part 2/3 as we talk about how losers shouldn’t hit on girls, continue the story of how we met, and cultural differences in the dating world. I’m a Gringo. Ana is Mexican. Go figure. Enjoy!