Tonight, I spend the first 15 minutes explaining how to get rid of annoying people who mistake your polite smile for life-long friendship. Then, I ramble a bit about the end of an era. After that, I answer some wacky Quora questions. I also have some fun with people who look like the tattoo monster puked all over them. Enjoy!
HELLO! I’m back. Tonight, I discuss:
- How Envy drives a relationship, and life, into the ground
- The difference between niceness and kindness
- The difference between love and infatuation
- I like answering questions on Quora now
- Seeing, “The Muppets Take the Bowl.”
Hello! Yeah. I’m back. Still kind of scattershot with the weekly show themes, but lots of changes coming in the latter half of 2017. We’ll get there eventually, but until then:
- A year ago I lost my Dad. Thoughts on that.
- What to do if a friend of yours gets involved with a pyramid scheme
- Reviews of, “His Girl Friday,” and Dave Chappelle’s first special from Netflix
- When you should, or shouldn’t, apologize to someone you’ve wronged
- And oh so much more!
Your Enemies are your Best Friends
Good evening, what’s going on? Tonight, I wax my board about
- Fitness/Krav Update: Going well!
- Two dating mistakes of mine (oh, have mercy)
- Why someone who hates you is your best teacher
- The true beginning of the show was not in 2009
- Film Reviews of, “John Wick Chapter 2,” “The Girl on the Train,” and more
- And SO much more!
Good evening ladies and germs! Tonight, I blow hard about:
- How hunting for food and hunting for….(fill in blank)…are different
- Day 2 of my, “Whole30,” experience (it sucks).
- Disneyland’s new security and why we put up with this
- For the love of Zalman King Soft-core Porn
Happy New Year! 2016 behind us, 2017 on the way, I dive head first into the shallow end of the pointlessness of anxiety, the joys of VR, my goals for this year, and more! Enjoy, and welcome back!
Tonight, I read (almost all of) an old email I sent a friend 15 years ago. Buckle up.
Tonight, I read a few entries from a blog I used to have…buckle up…
Happy Tuesday the 13th Is that scary? I don’t care, because…never mind. Anyway, tonight, Sue and I wax poetic about how love is not enough to sustain a long-term relationships. Also, we wax some more about how love can make you do stupid things, like stay with an alcoholic and date an abuser. Enjoy!
Tonight, Sue and I go the distance about dating a woman who doesn’t shave her armpits, understanding the difference between Euphoria and actual Love, and what to do if a woman accuses you of starring at her boobs. Enjoy!
Happy Friday! Tonight, Sue and I shoot the breeze about the passing of Christopher Lee, an Australian couple who is divorcing to protest gay marriage, a very special (furry, not human) announcement of ours, and much more! Enjoy!
Happy Thursday! Tonight, Sue and I shoot the breeze about neglecting your spouse in a relationship, dealing with jealousy, and a woman who thinks that she has been abusing her husband. Enjoy!
You know, the usual stuff. Enjoy!
In tonight’s episode (last one until August 18th) Sue and I wax poetic about drawing selfies, 50 Shades of Grey, Robin Thicke, women who can’t stop dating the wrong guy, why I joined Tinder, and why you can’t love someone until you know all of them. Enjoy, and see you in two weeks!
….and jealous guys, and people who text during movies, and Orange is the New Black, and….on and on.
If you have to ask that question…NO! Anyway, tonight, Sue and I dive into:
- An email from a girl who has a lame guy sending her pictures of his junk
- An email from an AWESOME girl in Boston dating the wrong guy
- An Econ teacher’s personal list of wisest words
- PC Steve (or Lt. Steve Silver of the PC Police) has an excellent article slamming the critics of the, #cancelcolbert campaign
- The ending of, “How I Met Your Mother.”
- And more!
Tonight, Sue and I wax poetic about the following:
- How that married guy you’re “dating” is never going to leave his wife
- This lady, I was a little mean on the show, but I mean well, I swear
- Should Girls go for nerdy guys? If only they could want to
- My recent article about Twilight…suck it Team Edward
- AC Green being the only virgin on the 80’s LA Lakers
- That dingbat moron Jenny McCarthy might be responsible for a measles outbreak
- and more!
We’re back live! I’m still fighting this damn cold but screw it! Tonight, Sue returns and we discuss:
- The fallout from my interview with the great Mark Bunker
- Dealing with Hecklers online and why you should crave criticism and feedback (that link is Godfrey, a comedian I’m a huge fan of, destroying a heckler).
- Justin Bieb…him
- How the, “Lean in,” lady wants the word, “Bossy” banned
- The Science of Happily ever after
- and more!
Tonight, Sue and I dive headfirst into:
- Are women discriminated against in Hollywood?
- Goldman Sach’s MAN LIST!
- How Breaking Up is hard…to..do
- A “cougar” send me hate mail
- Dealing with, “one-downers”
- and more!
Tonight, in our final show of the year, Sue and I dive headfirst into:
- How 9 out of 10 husbands need to grow a pair
- How you should nominate the SNG Show for the Stitcher Awards!
- The murder of my friend in Las Vegas
- How I am ashamed to call myself an Eagles fan after this crap
- Hecklers at comedy shows who wish they were up on stage
- And more!