Perhaps I’ll make this a regular thing!
Probably. No matter. Anyway, tonight, during the opening of what will most likely (not) be a great (but rebuilding) season for my beloved Philadelphia Eagles, Sue and I dive into the following:
- Advice for my lovelorn single friends
- Normal wedding jitters
- Crazy Arizona Christians going to England
- How 50 Shades of Grey and Twilight are just wonderful pieces of literature and great examples for women to follow
- Whether a guy is playing games with his girl or not
- And more!
Tonight, the final one before I go off on my epic final man journey (BACHELOR PARTY) Sue and I wax poetic about:
- A listener who is still friends with her ex on facebook…and shouldn’t be
- My recent San Diego and Sin City Trip
- The idea of delayed adolescence, and why it might not be a bad thing
- The difference between dating a boy and a man
- The hook-up culture of college
- and more!
We’ll be on re-runs next week (duh) so enjoy!
Tonight, on the eve of my epic journey to San Diego and Las Vegas, Sue and I discuss:
- My upcoming trip, and the drama that I’m probably going to run into
- A reading from a blog I “found” on the internet from a guy who works in the William Morris Endeavor mail room
- Robin Thicke..still on the fence
- An email from a girl who is considering the “back door”
- An email from a guy who is dating a girl who told him about another guy she was banging
- And more!
Tonight, I am joined for part 2 of an interview with a couple of entrepreneurs, Jerry Powell and Jeff Szalay, who are in the planning stages of building a Star Trek themed Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Yup, I’m a Trekkie-dork, and I dont care.
Tonight, I am joined for part 1 of an interview with a couple of entrepreneurs, Jerry Powell and Jeff Szalay, who are in the planning stages of building a Star Trek themed Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. Yup, I’m a Trekkie-dork, and I dont care.
Welcome back everyone! Tonight, “live” from the Grand Canyon (eh, almost three weeks ago) comes the first half of today’s show. Then, back to the studio for part two as I discuss:
- The “Rules”…again
- That idiot redneck moron who shot his daughter’s laptop on Facebook.
- Valentine’s Day…my thoughts and criticisms of it
- Diamonds should not be a girl’s best friend
- A piece of hate mail I got, and how one can draw wisdom from the oddest places in life (douchebags)
- And more!
Single Mom and fellow Nerd Karen joins me as we discuss the subtle arts of:
- Internet Dating
- Who really wins the break-up
- Crazy Guys Karen has dated
- How one of them pulled the “Naked Man” on her (Thank you HIMYM!)
Karen even attempts to pull the “What gives YOU the right to give out dating advice,” bullshit that I usually pounce on people for. But I like Karen, so I let her get away with it.
Philadelphia film critic Steve Silver joins me once again and we talk about:
- Religion and Romance, and how they maybe shouldn’t mix…or should they?
- How much Tribalism sucks
- Gay Marriage is good for population control
- How Nerd Conventions are an un-tapped resource (Orion Slave Girls)
- Our little girls, thanks to Paris Hilton and other reality show sluts, have no more good role models
- I confess that I haven’t had my first asian.
A lot of books out there of how to be dumped. Not a lot of how to do the dumping. Enjoy!